CPO - Chief Product Officer & Partner (former CSO - Chief Sales Officer)|Jun, 2010 – Current
Habitissimo connects homeowners with tradesmen through an online marketplace. 20,000 customers. 4 million unique visits per month. 8 countries (Spain, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Argentina and Portugal). 150 people & 10 million euros run rate.
- 2010 - 2013: As VP of Sales: Set up call center and sales strategy, pricing, business model and recruiting until highly efficient growth. We doubled revenues every year and achieved an income of 3 million euros in 2013.
- 2011: Got company shares as C-Level incentive.
- 2012: Small personal investment in the 3th company investment round.
- 2013 - Current: Chief Product Officer: Managing marketplace agile team focused on increase conversion rates and core business results (12 people: frontend & backend developers, UX & UI designers). Product roadmap owner and requirement prioritization manager. UX & UI Designer as well.
- 2013 - Current: Managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy and team (2 people). 50% Company income from organic traffic. Goals achieved increasing considerably growth rates thanks to On-page optimization and a successful Off-page link building strategy.
- 2014: Personal 50K€ investment in Habitissimo (secondary shares).
- 2015 - 2016: Leading Inbound Marketing strategy as Project Manager at Rocketissimo, 7 people in a dedicated and profitable team (2 developers, 1 acquisition manager, 1 retention manager, 2 content managers, 1 sales manager and 30 outsourced editors). Exceptional growth rates achieved doubling unique visits per month and user engagement.
- 2016 - Current: Leading content strategy as Project Manager at Contentissimo. (4 Content editors & 30 outsourced editors, 1 SEO specialist as team leader).
Cómete Internet SL
CEO - Chief Executive Officer & Founder|Nov, 2006 – Current
Restaurants directory: online bookings and delivery orders. Freemium business model. +11,000 restaurants, +14,000 reviews, +53,000 photos. We are currently operating in the largest cities in Spain.
- Highlights: Bootstrapped company at evenings and weekends. Growth till 100K€ of income with 90% of EBITDA in 2014 with no money raised.
- Led team: 1 Developer (with stock options), 1 Support manager, 1 Sales manager, 6 Sales people, 4 Contents editors , 3 Photographers.
- Revenue share with market leader Restalo in an affiliate program for online bookings.
- Revenue share with market leader SinDelantal (Acquired by Just Eat on 2012) in an affiliate program for delivery orders.
- Private franchise model in small cities.
- (UI & UX Design and Frontend development as personal project to self-teach and keep updated).
Advisor & Partner|Dec, 2011 – Current
Advisor at Blogestudio Media Network with 8 million unique visits per month spread over 15 vertical sites.
Internet Consultant |Apr, 2006 – 2010
Freelance Internet Consultant. Developed Minimum Viable Products and online sales strategies for private customers.
Some investment experiences |2007 – Current
4 Small investments in Real Estate and Internet Startups.